Friday, 10 September 2010

OILS THAT FIX THINGS ....

Now I know there is all kinds of uses for oil ... but I am not talking about the oil that keeps your car running ! No sir, these are natural, essential oils obtained from natural, organic plants and flowers and things.

After killing all those nasty little bacterii, and swishing the Sole solution through your mouth, the fun part starts! There are an array of oils available each with their own healing properties and perhaps a combination of these give maximum protection for the teeth.

I started by using peppermint oil, because that is all I had in my stash. So, I put a few drops on my toothbrush and worked it carefully into my mouth, taking care to brush downward from the gums. I also gave extra-special attention to the tooth that was giving me some problems.

Three days on this routine and any niggles disappear. Now, I simply maintain this routine and it keeps any infections at bay.

I found a wonderful combination of oils at my local Health Food Store. It is a product produced by Dr Vogel called Neem Oil and is recommended for skin disorders, but I put a few drops on my toothbrush and afterwards rinse my mouth carefully.

I have also heard from others who have had wonderful results, toothaches disappear and cavities healed, so I would happily recommend this routine to anyone who is concerned about the general well-being and health of their teeth.

Shalom until next time,
Salome

No comments: