Tuesday, 31 August 2010

Destroying Dental Toxicity

I've always been proud of my teeth - strong, healthy, straight .... never had to wear braces etc etc. Until about 6 years ago, just after I had heart surgery, when my dentist informed me I needed a root canal.

Who was I to question him? After all, he is the dentist, and I am the patient. Right? WRONG!

After years of coping with heart failure at the age of only 38, and fighting to regain my health and vitality, I am convinced that we have a responsibility to take care of our own health and well-being. Thank God for the doctors, because without their help I probably wouldn't be here today, but they are trained to treat disease, and I need to find health and well-being!

I found out last year that anti-biotics cannot cure anaerobic bacteria. It might control them for a while, but they keep on prolificating and eventually your body's immune system gets weaker and weaker and the nasties get stronger and stronger. So how did I solve the problem?

A good friend mentioned Hydrogen Peroxide. Now if you are like me, I immediately had visions of fake blondes and bad hair. But that is not the stuff I am talking about. I sourced 3% Foodgrade Hydrogen Peroxide from Amazon.com and started rinsing my mouth with it after I had brushed my teeth.

It took 3 weeks, but the pain finally went - which meant the infection was under control! When they finally removed the tooth, they found no infection whatsoever!

I would recommend this for emergency treatment of infections only, because the H2O2 can be harsh on the tooth enamel.

Next time I will share with you how to keep the tooth enamel strong, and keep a healthy mineral balance in your body.

Until then,
Blessings.

No comments: