Sunday, 29 August 2010

It's Been a While!

So it's been a while, but here I am again ... with some news that I believe can help someone out there.

Last year I had a problem with a tooth that required anti-biotics every four weeks. Now, normally, I would say a very BIG no to anti-biotics, but I was getting sicker and sicker as time went by.

It turned out I had an infected root canal which was poisoning my system. It made me look into the toxicity of what is accepted as standard practice amongst most ordinary dentists. What I found will turn your stomach!

Root canals are a hotbed of infection, and because it houses an-aerobic bacteria, they beaver away in your oral cavity, and get straight into your bloodstream. From here the infection is spread to your heart and kidneys and eventually could prove fatal if not properly treated.

It took 9 months before I had the offending gnasher surgically removed and several months for my battered body to recover from the infection, but here I am, fit as a fiddle and ready to share my newfound knowledge with the blog-o-sphere.

In my next post I intend to share some vital information and my new cleansing routine with you, so hold on to your britches ... it is going to be a ride and a half...

Until then,
Shalom

2 comments:

No Sugar Just Spice said...

Hi Salome! OUCH! Glad to hear you're on the mend now! Can't wait to read your next post...you've peaked my curiosity! Glad we hooked up!

Unknown said...

I'm loving your Blog, June! Now if I could just get the motivation to do it too .... sounds like you are doing so well. Keep it up!