Oh yes, I'm feeling the positive effects of the increase in greens already! Yesterday I started with a special mixture of assorted seeds, goji berries, raisins and raw cacao which I soaked overnight to soften the seeds - this helps to release the vital omegas and other nutrients. I had half the bowl in the morning and the other half in the evening. This really helps to get the system moving and sets you up for a wonderful, natural colonic...
I also snacked on gojis and raw cacao nibs during the day. Both of these are superfoods and help to control appetite, improve the immune system and increase the metabolism. Forget snacking on chocolate bars and crisps - this is the real thing. Snack food as our Creator intended.
Lunch was a truly zingy affair with a green smoothie (spinach, romaine lettuce, tomato, cucumber, raw, cold-pressed, unpasteurized olive oil and lashings of cayenne pepper - boy, did that give me a rush!). I also took a walk to the nearest Post Office to catch the last post and get some fresh air. We had a beautiful day to enjoy. A blue sky with patches of fluffy white clouds and a cool breeze. Life is blessed!
Keep the faith,
Salome
No comments:
Post a Comment