I've made a very important discovery, which I think might be of interest to others. In the early 1990's, I noticed what looked like a mole in my left armpit. It seemed to sprout from nowhere, and I was a little bit concerned about it so I went to see my GP about it. She said I was being unnecessarily concerned and it was nothing.
Oh well, the doctor knows best, so I left it at that. However, over the years I have noticed that this new "mole" just kept on growing. And apart from it being unsightly, it did not bother me much.
Some years my hairdresser mentioned that she was using a different kind of deodorant - one that had no harmful toxins in it. Research has shown that some of the ingredients in normal deodorant can contribute to the development of breast cancer. At that time, the "C"-word, as I heard people describe it, was a frightening concept, and I bought one of these very expensive items.
Unfortunately, it did not work for me at all, and I quickly went back to one of the commercial deodorants because it was important for me to control any body odour since I often prayed for people and it could be a real turn-off if you smell someone's armpits when you are trying to receive a blessing from the Lord!
So, for the last decade or more, I used a potent cocktail of harmful substances which blocked the pores and certainly did not solve the problem. Recently, I noticed that the "mole" was getting larger and it became a real concern for me.
I found out that there was a natural deodorant that works wonders. I was sceptical about it at first, thinking that nothing would be able to solve my sweaty problem. When a friend of mine mentioned that this deodorant was now available at Boots, I decided to go for it.
I bought my first stick of natural, mineral deodorant and have been using it now for about 5 months. I can honestly say that the result has been remarkable. The minerals kill off the bacteria that causes body odour, yet it allows the skin to breathe naturally. Within a month or so I noticed that the "mole" was reducing in size, and body odour is a thing of the past!
When I mentioned this to a friend of mine that is a trained reflexologist, she told me that the body has an awesome way of isolating dangerous substances in order to protect our bodies from their effect. I can only assume that, if I had done nothing about this matter, I could eventually have developed a cancer in that area.
There are several different types of mineral deodorants available now which you can find on the net or perhaps your nearest Health Food Store. If you haven't switched yet, please, please, please do so as a matter of urgency.
Let's do what we can at the very least, to give our bodies the best chance of health and well-being. God has blessed us with such amazing bodies, with such an amazing capacity to heal itself. Don't overload it with unnecessary burdens, and you will enjoy a better life!
With love and peace,
Salome
No comments:
Post a Comment